Monday’s report from WTOP Traffic Center on the The Top 10 Worst Traffic Merges in the D.C. Metro Area:
Read more here.
The 10 Worst Traffic Merges:
1. Southbound GW Parkway to Northbound I- 395/14th Street Bridge
2. Firth Sterling Ave. to Northbound I-295
3. 3rd St Tunnel to the Westbound Southwest Freeway
4. Outbound Pennsylvania Ave to Northbound DC- 295
5. Waterside Dr/Mass Ave to Southbound Rock Creek Pkwy
6. P St NW to Northbound Rock Creek Pkwy
7. Northbound DC-295 to Eastbound US Route 50
8. 9th St Tunnel to EB SE/SW Freeway
9. Memorial Circle/Washington Blvd to SB GW Parkway
10. NB GW Parkway to Inner Loop
oh hello daily commute - i knew you’d make this list.